Denisha helped coordinate and execute an annual community event, Risky Business Action Summit, which is designed to engage and equip youth and adults to create change in their community. A large part of Denisha’s work involved outreach and recruiting youth and adult teams. She created a resource guide for attendees to provide continued guidance and support after the event, covering topics such as capacity and team building.
- Assisted in the planning and execution of the 2017 Risky Business Action Summit
- Performed outreach and recruited youth and adults to attend
- Served as a mentor for attendees during and after the Summit
- Located resources to provide attendees and created a comprehensive Resource Guide
- Analyzed data from event surveys to determine strengths and areas in need of improvement for future summits
120 youth and adult community members